Thursday, September 29, 2011

Do You Hear What I Hear?

I am sure you do. It is the sound of overjoyed McK family members at the completion of our kitchen renovation!!!! [If you are one of my hometown peeps, the contractor was Dan McMurtry. Would love to link him, but he lacks a website. Send me an email for his number if you want it.]


I adore the big, one tub sink and high faucet. The shade blocks the beautiful mountain view but sometimes it just gets too sunny and hot in there. It tends to be up as much as possible.



We need some new bar stools to accommodate the high island but haven't gotten to that just yet.



Overall, just couldn't be happier! In spite of the fact that we were heavily involved in the design process, it turned out great anyway. And we came in pretty darn close to budget! 

No comments:

Post a Comment