Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Uninspired

I've been feeling decidedly uninspired these days. Either that or I have chosen to spare you the minute by minute updates on the status of my home. Either way, haven't felt like writing much these days. We can place blame squarely on my lack of new subject matter, for I believe there is a limit to your patience when hearing of my ongoing battles with dust, and the fact that my office has been doubling as a kitchen and general gathering area. Nothing spoils a writing mood more than one of the minions peering over my shoulder asking, "What do you mean you're going to kill yourself and us if we don't have running water in the kitchen soon?"

We continue to be the gracious recipients of the largesse of our friends, without whom I might have completely gone over the edge by now. And best yet, we have furniture again! You think being without a kitchen sucks and then you realize that's nothing compared to not having a kitchen AND having no place to sit. The take out tastes so much better when we're not crowded in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment