Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween - Just for the Kids This Year

Sadly, my very favorite adult Halloween party didn't happen this year so I had no reason to go out and spend an inordinate amount of time searching for the perfect big poofy dress, attempting to get Tim to do a theme costume with me and failing miserably at that endeavor. So this year was just for the kids!

I thought they would feel too old for the Club's Halloween party but I was so wrong. Morrigan was easily the oldest child there but they had a blast.


They might even have ingested some real food in addition to candy. But really, we barely saw them. We hit the door and they were off running. And while the bounce house/maze was great for them, it very much hampered my photography. There's always tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment