Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Gear and Packages

So I have to think you know just what kind of day it will be when you come home from tennis to find your son, doing a math sheet, dressed like this:


Yes, the much anticipated and wallet emptying sparring gear has arrived. Lucky us, E seems set  on getting his money's worth out of it by wearing it all day. All day with the protective cup on the outside.


I stressed to him that this is something to be worn UNDER his clothes. No, he told me, the "wiener protector" was just fine on the outside. I insisted that it had to be under and he began to weep. "No! I don't want to have to take my clothes off in the middle of class!" Once we explained that he could put the cup on at home and would not have to undress at TKD he was relieved. But not relieved enough to take the cup off today.

1 comment:

  1. The wiener protector. Oh, my. What I miss by only having girls!

    ReplyDelete