Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fight Like a Girl

You know, I can't seem to get my times right this week. The kids went to extra tae kwon do classes this week to get them ready for testing. Tuesday, I apparently dropped them off early, a fact discovered when upon returning from my Goodwill trolling session to find there was still time left in class. Ooops. But it did give me a chance to see this:

Instructor (to sparring pairs): Who is getting kicked a lot?
Maggie: (Points at her partner.)

I'm feeling more than a little embarrassed until noticing the partner, smiling, raising his hand. I watched the next round more closely and she was right. [Mags is in white.]


It might be ever so wrong, but I love that my little girls loves to kick ass.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, at least she's not kicking him when he's down.

    I think that video is PRICELESS. Go Mags!!

    ReplyDelete