Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Accidental Blogging Vacation

You know, there was this storm, power outage, beach vacation (that I didn't want to write about prior to the actual event since there has been a veritable rash of break ins in our hood,) and then getting back to life that has hampered my blogging. And it is not going to stop today since a trip to the Opthamologist is in order for Morrigan, much to her dismay. BUT, I had to share "a moment" from last night's swim meet.



Maggie: I don't know why people cheer so loud. We can't hear them when we're under the water anyway.

Me: To tell you the truth, I never cheer out loud for that very reason. But I am cheering for you in my heart.

Maggie: And when I swim, I hear you cheering in my heart.

Seriously, it is times like that which make it all worth it.

But before my night turns into too much of a Hallmark card, I then proceeded, out of character, to cheer aloud for Maggie's relay, causing her team mate to think it was time for her leg of the event, dive in early and disqualify the whole team. Oops. Back to silence I think.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! you're back! Now if Fraught would only start up again, my blog world would be complete.

    ReplyDelete