Thursday, September 19, 2013

Best. Notes. Ever.


Morrigan, after a fair bit of prompting, has written her thank you notes for birthday presents. And quite the notes they are, presented here with only the names changed to protect the innocent.

Dear Jane, 
Thanks for the gift card. You have done a great service for the country of Morrigan. You are hereby given the title of awesome. 
Her Highness Morrigan, The Royal Queen of the Nerds

Dear Sally, 
Thank you so much for the stuff. Even if you never succeed in this lifetime to turn me into a girl (hopefully) you did get me the cutest t-shirt of all time. You are the best. 
Her Highness Morrigan, The Royal Queen of the Nerds

While I may argue that Queen of the Nerds is my title, I can otherwise only praise such hilarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment