Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Break!

It was a busy, short week leading up to Christmas break. Eion had a big presentation due at school. They were having a "wax museum" where the kids researched a historical figure, dressed as that person, and presented to the class. Eion chose Steve Jobs and by all accounts, did a great job. When I went to the museum today, several other parents told me their kids came home talking about E's performance. Though it may just be that he used an ipad.


They also had a sing along, on which I bailed, and a class party, on which I did not bail.


Wednesday was tacky Christmas sweater day at middle school. The only problem the girls had was choosing the fine specimen from my collection to wear to school!



They also had their first play practice a which we found out they are in group one, who starts rehearsal when school starts up again in January.


If I don't get back to you in the next week, have a Merry Christmas and we'll catch up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment