Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Card Season

With so much communication going electronic, mail, eleven months a year, is pretty boring. But then comes December and Christmas cards. I love getting them everyday and seeing beautiful pictures of in town friends and how much the out of town kids have grown.

But keeping all the cards year after year is cumbersome and even if I put them in albums, I don't know how often I would view them. So I scan them all in and put them in a folder in my pictures folder. The screen saver on my computer is a randomization of all my pictures, which means that different cards from over the years will pop up all the time.

I may be a digital hoarder, but I'll never be buried under a pile of old mail!

One of my favorite cards! From 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment